THE FRANCE / LILLE EUROPE PAVILION INCLUDES:
- - A 300 m² exhibition area in which Textifood will be displayed
- - A spacious, fifteenth-century cloister
- - A tasting area, in collaboration with Maison Meert
- - A 98-place projection room designed for businesses, equipped with multimedia for your meetings, talks, etc.
- - A hospitality and logistics team at your service for a special welcome
Capacity: up to 500 people
BOOK YOUR EMBASSY FOR A NIGHT
From 1 May to 14 July 2015
The France / Lille Europe Pavilion will become your embassy for an evening. A unique opportunity for professional meetings, breakfasts, cocktails and private receptions in a unique setting in the heart of Milan. An exceptional space that can be remodelled to your colours in the service of your project, benefiting from a Made in France welcome and lille3000 expertise.
BECOME A PARTNER AND GET A 60% TAX DEDUCTION
Become a partner of the France / Lille Europe Pavilion in Milan and its artistic projects. Doing so entitles you to a tax deduction.
French law No. 2003 - 1311 of 1 August 2003 stipulates that companies that wish to support a cultural event may, within the limit of 0.5% of turnover before tax in the current year, obtain a 60% tax reduction on corporate income tax.
YOUR DIRECT CONTACTS
Flore Taine, Sponsorship and Partners
Thierry Lesueur, General Coordinator of lille3000
Estelle Saintagne, Coordination of the France/Lille Europe Pavilion
Olivier Célarié, Communication and Press relations
Vanessa Duret, Communications Officer
105 Centre Euralille
59031 LILLE CEDEX (France)
T +33(0)3 28 52 3000
F +33(0)3 28 52 20 70